Monday, January 2, 2012

Introduction - Dedication

It has been suggested to me on many an occasion that I begin "blogging" the journey that my life has not only taken...meaning my "Pre-Rheumatoid Arthritis" life, but to also keep a reoccurring journal of how my life has changed since my diagnosis in October 2008....So, I am going to give this a try. I want to thank Terry Kuykendall, Tracey Bristow, Lori Chunko, Kathryn Sablan, and Candace Sanchez for inspiring me to make this leap into charting the chronicles of "Me"....

2 comments:

  1. I can hardly wait for what is too come. Sorry it has to be about RA but I know as elequent as you are with words it will be a great resource for the also suffering or looking at a potential diagnosis. Love ya Angie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy and intrigued to read anything you write. I think you are interesting and inspiring. GO ANGIE !

    ReplyDelete